PRSSA ICON Roommate Situation Resolved

Bob "Pritch" Pritchard

Sep 17, 2019, 1:52:11 PM9/17/19
to prssa-a...@googlegroups.com, Rhodes, Bri R.
Thank you to everyone who came up on the net to help our Chapter President secure lodging at ICON this year. We have the situation resolved. Really appreciate the team work involved in getting us to this point. I look forward to seeing everyone in San Diego.
Warmest regards,
Pritch

--
Robert S. Pritchard, APR, Fellow PRSA
Captain, U.S. Navy (Ret.)

Co-author of The Public Relations Firm
Available here at Business Expert Press or here at Amazon