Congratulations--Build on your PRSSA experience with PRSA!

Jeneen Garcia

Apr 17, 2019, 5:27:13 PM4/17/19
to prssa-a...@googlegroups.com, Alisa Agozzino, Ben Butler

Dear PRSSA Advisers,

We shared this information with all PRSSA grads including those who will graduate this May. However, I hope you will encourage seniors to take us up on this offer to join PRSA, gain $20 and a complimentary New Professionals Section by including the promo code below.

If you have any questions regarding this offer, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Jeneen Garcia

Build your future with PRSA!

You made a great decision to join PRSSA – now, build on that experience and become a PRSA member.

Networking, free professional development webinars and informative resources designed exclusively for public relations and communication pros — all these and more are yours for the taking when you join PRSA.

When you use promo code GRAD19 at checkout to become a PRSA Associate member by April 30, 2019, you’ll also receive two valuable bonuses:

  • $20 Amazon gift card, AND,
  • Free 1-year New Pros Section membership (a $20 value) to connect with colleagues who can relate to the unique challenges faced by young professionals like you!

“I became a PRSA member early in my career and quickly saw the value it provided for networking opportunities and keeping up with industry trends. There are also many professional development opportunities available.”

— Wendy Jenkins, senior public relations and communications strategist, Virginia Retirement System, Richmond, Va.

What You'll Receive When You Rejoin PRSA:

New Ideas

There's an incredible amount of sharing, learning and brainstorming that happens among PRSA members, both in-person and online.

Learning Opps

PRSA offers a wide variety of free and discounted educational programs that can help you keep your skills up to date and maintain your edge.

Networking

Enjoy opportunities to get to know over 21,000 PR and communication professionals who can share a wealth of knowledge and connections.

Text Box:
	FAST-TRACK YOUR CAREER!

It was a good move to join PRSSA — build on that experience by investing in yourself with a PRSA* membership and get these 2 extra bonuses when you use promo code GRAD19 to join PRSA by April 30, 2019:
•	$20 Amazon gift card AND
•	Free 1-year New Pros Section membership (a $20 value), which will connect you with fellow young professionals who understand the unique challenges you face when starting off PR and communication careers. PRSA’s New Pros Section has 1,000+ members, all dealing with similar issues and willing to share advice, tips and insights!
With FREE webinars and informative in-person events, you can expand your industry knowledge and skills — the best way to fast-track your career advancement.

BECOME A MEMBER NOW

Here Are Some of the Many PRSA Member Benefits You Could Be Enjoying:

If you have any questions, the PRSA Membership team would be happy to help. Feel free to call (212) 460-1400 or email Member Services.

I never intended to let my PRSA membership lapse as I've always believed in PRSA as a networking organization, but I just got busy...I'm very happy my local Chapter reached out which reminded me it was high time to reactivate."

— Leigh Dyer, Dir., PR & Publications, Mint Museum

*RESTRICTIONS: Offer is not valid for current members, renewing members, Associate Members 1 or Associate Members 2. Refer to https://www.prsa.org/membership/membership-categories for details.

PRSA
120 Wall Street
Floor 21
New York, NY 10005

tweet

like

To change communications preferences or opt out of future PRSA emails, manage your settings online.

Unsubscribe
from all PRSA email communications.

Tressa Robbins

Apr 18, 2019, 12:12:33 PM4/18/19