Cystic Fibrosis Competition Package for PRSSA Chapters

gloria...@mail.com

Apr 22, 2019, 5:26:08 PM4/22/19
to PRSSA Advisers
Hello Advisers,
Hoping you can help spread the word among your PRSSA chapters that Rowan University's PRSSA Chapter has launched a national competition to build service and leadership skills while contributing to a meaningful cause.  The attached package contains details of our Cystic Fibrosis (CF) Awareness Competition, modeled after an annual event and fundraiser at Rowan that honors a student and PRSSA leader who passed away from CF a few years ago.

All the details are in the package.  PRSSA Chapters are asked to hold their events in November of 2019, with winners to be announced and recognized at the PRSSA National Conference in the fall of 2020.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

We look forward to many chapters participating, and appreciate your help in letting chapters know.

All the best,
Gloria Barone Rosanio
Rowan University Adjunct Professor and
AJF-PRSSA Professional Adviser

Cystic Fibrosis PRSSA Competition 4.23.19 final.pdf