PRSSA Conference Opportunity for PRSSA Faculty Advisers

Jeneen Garcia

Aug 23, 2019, 8:19:00 AM8/23/19
to PRSSA Advisers

In case you missed this email – I’m resending it to you from Alisa Agozzino.

I’m delighted to share we will be able to extend to all PRSSA Faculty Advisers who register for the PRSSA International Conference (and have at least one student registered for the Conference) the opportunity to attend any of the PRSA International Conference professional development workshops! I know this was a concern last year and I’m glad that we will be able to manage this upfront.

My hope is this will encourage many of you and at least one student (hopefully more!) to attend Conference this October. Please save room in your schedule to attend the adviser session on Friday night. It’s an excellent opportunity to hear from some of our peers who are doing amazing things, while networking with others.

I thank you once again for being a role model for your PRSSA Chapter and a champion for this organization that continues to mold our next generation.

Alisa Agozzino, Ph.D., APR

PRSSA National Faculty Adviser

Jeneen Garcia

Executive Director

PRSSA

(212) 460-1466

www.prssa.prsa.org

Bonnie Riechert

Oct 31, 2019, 2:29:58 PM10/31/19
to PRSSA Advisers
Hello,
This was a great opportunity, but it would have been better if we could have received a copy of the program for the professional conference or at least have access to the APP with the program. It's a suggestion for next year.