Preparing PR Students for an Era of Digital Disruption

Edward Powers

Jun 9, 2021, 3:29:28 PM6/9/21
to PRSSA Advisers

Hi, my name is Ed Powers, and I am the faculty adviser for Husky Communications, the virtual public relations firm for students at Northeastern University. Our students have helped us develop and promote a webinar directed at faculty from PR programs across the U.S. It’s called Preparing PR Students for an Era of Digital Disruption and takes place on Wednesday, June 16, from 2-3pm EDT.   Our goal is to share learnings and resources from our students’ experiences in working for real-world clients.

If you or a colleague would like to attend, simply click on the webinar link to register for the Zoom session.