Updated Hotlist Sr. QA Automation Engineer Available Immediately (H4 EAD)

Jobs US IT

Nov 21, 2022, 1:34:46 PM11/21/22
to manpowerc...@gmail.com

Hello Professionals,

Greetings from ManPower Consulting.

This is the one pager resume of my consultant, please take a look at it and if interested share the job description with implementation partner / preferred vendor / end client details and rate. Will discuss with my consultant about the position and if comfortable proceed further with submission.

Basic Details

Name

SA

Skill Set / Job Titile

Sr. QA Automation Engineer

Experience

10+

Visa

H4 EAD

Passport #

Yes, will be provided

Relocation

Remote till covid then onsite / Hybrid in MN

Would appreciate it if you add my email id: manpowerc...@gmail.com to your daily distribution list for quick response.

NOTE: The best way to reach / get hold of me is through Emails.

Thank you.

Raj Kumar

ManPower Consulting

Email: manpowerc...@gmail.com

Phone: +1 346 400 5783

www.linkedin.com/in/raj-kumar-1193a1257

Office Working Hours: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST - If you don't want to receive my Hotlist in the Future. Kindly respond back to email with subject as unsubscribe and you will removed from the list