Re: {PRSSA Advisers} Abridged summary of prssa-advisers@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

James Wyckoff

Aug 1, 2019, 2:30:48 PM8/1/19
to prssa-a...@googlegroups.com
Nice to hear from Carolyn and Janeen! We at NYIT are ready to go for our best year yet!
Dr. James Wyckoff, APR

On Wed, Jul 31, 2019, 10:14 PM <prssa-a...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Jeneen Garcia <jeneen...@prsa.org>: Jul 31 01:31PM

Hello Carolyn/All,

PRSSA National HQ’s will post the 2019-2020 Handbooks and Manuals on the website shortly (except for the Chapter Handbook which will be shared the week of August 26.)
...more

James Wyckoff

Aug 3, 2019, 7:56:50 AM8/3/19
to prssa-a...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, did not see a working link to the recruitment contest info. Please resend, or to JWyc...@nyit.edu. Thanks!

On Fri, Aug 2, 2019, 10:14 PM <prssa-a...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Jeneen Garcia <jeneen...@prsa.org>: Aug 02 03:58PM

Dear Advisers,

I hope you received the email yesterday regarding the PRSSA recruitment contest which includes a new video and the new online dues process along with various tool kits. ...more