Re: {PRSSA Advisers} Abridged summary of prssa-advisers@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

James Wyckoff

Jun 13, 2024, 12:22:56 AMJun 13
to prssa-a...@googlegroups.com

Kudos to Lorra Brown and all the students who have taken the significant steps forward to becoming a PRSSA student chapter! This is not a small feat... I started the PRSSA chapter at NYIT about 20 years ago, and was the Chapter faculty adviser of the Oswego University chapter in 2019 while a visiting professor there. The application process is daunting for a new chapter, but do valuable for the students' education and professional development!  Bravo to all!

On Wed, Jun 12, 2024, 10:16 PM <prssa-a...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Lorra Brown <lorra...@gmail.com>: Jun 12 06:39AM -0700

I've been the advisor of William Paterson University's Student Public
Relations Association since its founding in 2007. We are active SGA club
for years, but I've avoided seeking an official PRSSA ...more