NFL Comms Leader to Keynote PR+ 2018 Conference - April 2 at Lipscomb Spark Downtown

Aerial Ellis

Feb 26, 2019, 12:27:33 PM2/26/19
Colleagues, we are excited to announced the return of our PR+ 2019 Conference at Lipscomb University Spark Downtown in Nashville, Tennessee Tuesday, April 2, 8:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.

We will welcome keynote speaker Traci Otey Blunt, Senior Vice President of Corporate Communications for the National Football League, along with two panels featuring Nashville-area public relations professionals.

Tickets are $35 for students and $65 for professionals until March 28.

Group lodging can also be available on the Lipscomb main campus.

Visit www.prplusnashville.com and contact me if you have any questions. Please help us spread the word!

Thanks and we hope to see you soon!

PR+ 2019_save the date.jpg

--