PRSSA - attending Educators Academy Super Saturday or regular PRSSA conference?

Carolyn Smith Casertano

Aug 16, 2019, 12:19:02 PM8/16/19
to PRSSA Advisers
Curious to know if advisers are attending educators academy super Saturday or the regular conference programming on Sat. October 19 in San Diego? I haven't attended super Saturday before - would love some feedback

thanks and happy Friday!!!

Adrienne Wallace

Aug 16, 2019, 12:28:10 PM8/16/19
to Carolyn Smith Casertano, PRSSA Advisers
Super Saturday is soooooo worth it. I highly endorse. Even if just for part of the day....

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019, 12:19 PM Carolyn Smith Casertano <cscas...@gmail.com> wrote:
Curious to know if advisers are attending educators academy super Saturday or the regular conference programming on Sat. October 19 in San Diego? I haven't attended super Saturday before - would love some feedback

thanks and happy Friday!!!

Gemma Puglisi

Aug 16, 2019, 12:56:53 PM8/16/19
to Adrienne Wallace, Carolyn Smith Casertano, PRSSA Advisers
Please come to super Saturday reception in the evening.    It is great to see colleagues—and network and mingle.

We are now giving more awards out to faculty for their Papers and work.  Great opportunity to collaborate and see colleagues.

As a former past chair of educators, it is a nice, light dinner with friends and colleagues.

Hope you can attend... thx for letting me share.

Sent from my iPhone

Alisa Agozzino

Aug 17, 2019, 9:40:37 AM8/17/19
to PRSSA Advisers
I might be biased as the chair of EA, but I find Super Saturday to be amazing for educators who want to connect with others in the field. It's our conference for Educators through PRSA and we have it the same weekend as ICON so it's more cost effective and not another trip you need to make throughout the school year to another site. Between the papers, posters, panels and networking, there is a little bit of everything for every educator.  Would love to have you join us this year!
Cheers,
Alisa

EWING, MICHELE

Aug 18, 2019, 10:24:53 PM8/18/19
to Alisa Agozzino, PRSSA Advisers

I’ll chime in, too. It’s a jammed-pack day learning and networking with PR educators throughout the country. I always walked away with ideas for me classes. I also met several fantastic research partners at EA. Don’t hesitate, register to attend.

Michele E. Ewing, APR, Fellow PRSA
Associate Professor, Public Relations

Public Relations Sequence Coordinator
PRSSA Kent Faculty Adviser
School of Journalism and Mass Communication

Kent State University

301F Franklin Hall

330.672.4288mee...@kent.edu

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/meewing

Twitter: @meewing

Fall Office Hours

Tuesdays: 9:30 - 11:30 a.m. and 2 - 3 p.m.
Wednesdays: 1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Other times by appointment

Carolyn Smith Casertano

Aug 23, 2019, 9:35:45 AM8/23/19
to PRSSA Advisers
Thank you all SO much for your valuable input! I will definitely register