East Central District Conference

Mary Sterenberg

Jan 30, 2023, 3:37:49 PM1/30/23
to PRSSA Advisers
The Ohio State University is hosting the PRSSA East Central District Conference 2/17, and it occurred to me that I should share in this group since we're offering both in-person and virtual ticket options. Info and the speaker lineup is below.

PR Pioneers, PRSSA East Central District Conference
Feb. 17, 2023, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Fawcett Center, The Ohio State University
Columbus, Ohio

 This conference focuses on the strategies, management practices, and campaigns that are shaping the face of the PR industry. It will teach attendees about the people pioneering the PR field and where the field is headed next.

We will open with a welcome and keynote following by a breakout session, lunch, two more breakout sessions and finally a fun networking mixer. In-person ticket prices in lunch, parking and a free professional headshot photo.

  • Keynote speaker: Lubna Najjar, founder of IL Moda Brand Development and developer of the official Fashion district in downtown Columbus
  • What Should PR Pros Know About NIL (name, image, likeness)?: Matthew Heichemer, NIL Business Development and Operations, Ohio State Sports Properties, and student athletes with NIL deals on a panel
  • Transforming Diversity in Communications: Christine King, VP, Digital Marketing, G&S Business Communications
  • Ohio State’s Brand Experience: Engagement Reimagined, Kevin Saghy, Head of Audience Engagement, The Ohio State University (formerly with Ketchum and the Chicago Cubs)
  • Future of Leadership in PR: Alyson Hoffman, PRSSA National President
  • The Executive Branding Advantage: Strategies to Build Your Boss’s Personal Brand...And Yours: Meredith Liepelt, Rising Star Publicity
  • Slay the Runway with Columbus Fashion: Tommy McClure, Founder/Executive Director, Columbus Fashion Council
  • Core Skills You Still Need: AP Style: Katie Thomas, Nationwide Children’s Hospital
  • Pioneering the Remote Workplace: Best Practices in Employee and Client Relations: Emily Steinberg, Belle Communication
  • TOPIC TBD: Dani Dean, Associate Director of Social Media and Colin Wylie, Social Media Manager, The Ohio State University

Purchase tickets here: https://bit.ly/3DO1V4H

For more information or specific questions, please visit ohiostateprssa.com or email ohiosta...@gmail.com.

Mary Sterenberg, MS
Assistant Professor of Practice