Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Matt Swanson

no leída,
30 oct 2013, 11:20:3130/10/13
a prsp-s...@googlegroups.com
I am hoping for some help.
I have a pretty solid background in installing custom firmwares/ROMs etc on various devices, but am having trouble with my PRS-300.
I have installed the PRS+ firmware on the device, and it is working great. I would now like to get the ebook.so file from here: http://www.mobileread.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1119037&postcount=1402 to work on my device so I can use all 4 rotation positions.
What I can't seem to figure out are two things. One, do I need to edit/change any other files to get it to work?
Two, how do I access the Internal Memory file system? I find lots of references to locations such as: /opt/sony/ebook/FONT and hg/firmware/300/opt/sony/ebook/application/, but those locations do not show in the Windows file explorer, and I can't seem to find instructions on how to get to those locations on the PRS-300. The text file with the ebook.so shows the location: hg/firmware/300/opt/sony/ebook/application/ebook.so, so I'm assuming that's where the file needs to go?
Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

Mikheil Sukhiashvili

no leída,
30 oct 2013, 11:23:1230/10/13
a prsp-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matt,

/opt/.... is in Fash and not visible when you connect it to windows.

I'm not sure what you are trying to do though.

Mikheil Sukhiashvili

no leída,
30 oct 2013, 11:25:3130/10/13
a prsp-s...@googlegroups.com
Ah, oh... just checked your link.
I don't remember if all 4 rotations are available in the latest beta version (probably not if it isn't in a changelog)

You'd need to build your custom firmware, check "building PRS+" wiki page on the project's site:

Matt Swanson

no leída,
30 oct 2013, 11:34:2030/10/13
a prsp-s...@googlegroups.com
OK, so I can't add/change files as I go, I have to build the firmware to include the files I want and let them be placed as part of the install process?

Mikheil Sukhiashvili

no leída,
30 oct 2013, 11:36:2930/10/13
a prsp-s...@googlegroups.com
In short, it depends on what file it is.
For quick tests you can go mount -bind in prsp.sh (you need to create it, it doesn't exist by default) (in /database/system/PRSPlus/ folder)

/Data => is the root of internal memory

Matt Swanson

no leída,
30 oct 2013, 11:48:4630/10/13
a prsp-s...@googlegroups.com
Thanks so much for the help. I'll work with this and see how far I can get.

On Wednesday, October 30, 2013 9:20:31 AM UTC-6, Matt Swanson wrote:
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos