Re: Digest for prsp-support@googlegroups.com - 2 Messages in 1 Topic

Daniel Genin

Jul 17, 2013, 9:45:03 PM7/17/13
to prsp-s...@googlegroups.com
Wow, that's awesome! Looking forward to being to do crosswords on my 950.

On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 8:48 PM, <prsp-s...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/prsp-support/topics

    Daniel Genin <dan....@gmail.com> Jul 16 09:25PM -0400

    Hey, no problem. Wish I could be of more help.

    I never got around to testing it on the actual reader. What's failing?

    Ben <ben.ch...@gmail.com> Jul 17 05:13AM -0700

    I had a chance to look at the app again, and had a hunch that the xml file
    was too large (I remembered that we were getting errors when individual
    files got over 95kB). So I trimmed it back to only allow a crossword 15x15
    maximum. And it worked. I can now do crosswords on my 650.

    However, now I am having trouble with the menu. It opens, but none of the
    entries work. So I have emailed Mark (the developer of the MineSweeper
    app) and am awaiting his assistance!

    I know that you said your app was able to save the user's progress, but it
    doesn't seem to restore progress. I'll take a look at that next. And then
    I will need to add a "Clear puzzle" item. I also want to make the "Home"
    button quit the app. But it is getting closer to being able to be added to
    the main repository!