PRS-950 undefined, reboot

Anime Time

Nov 16, 2018, 5:58:35 PM11/16/18
to PRS+ support
I loaded PRS+ latest version on PRS-950, when I open Calculator, it said "UNDEFINED" on the top bar, I press Home key to go back, it doesn't allow me to go back, or Device shutdown. It only works for sleep mode, I tried shutting down, but it doesn't work for me, How can I hard reboot or shutdown.

Mikheil Sukhiashvili

Nov 17, 2018, 2:31:06 PM11/17/18
to prsp-s...@googlegroups.com
Games/Apps are unstable on 950, unfortunately, it has never been fixed.