RE: Sony 950

antod...@yahoo.it

Oct 27, 2013, 6:02:41 AM10/27/13
to prsp-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ben,
thank you very much for your quick reply. I had a look at these links, but unfortunately I am not a developer, or pc skilled, I can’t build the update. Sorry if I ask a silly question.. Is not there any chance to see the play-stop option back among the key bindings? (I remember before I reset my prs 950  to the fabric setting it was there!)  Now in place of play/stop is written only ‘default’
thank you for your time
Regards
Antonio

Oct 26, 2013, 6:46:31 AM10/26/13
to prsp-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi Antonio,
The option should still be there, assuming that PRS+ is still on your reader.  It hasn't been removed from PRS+.
Ben.