Greek localization

angelos_cy

Aug 4, 2011, 8:07:57 PM8/4/11
to PRS+ support
Hi!
I'm willing to provide you with Greek localization anytime. I don't
have a sony reader yet, but I intend to buy the prs-350 in the next
days.
Thanks in advance!

Angelos
Cyprus

Mikheil Sukhiashvili

Aug 5, 2011, 3:26:58 AM8/5/11
to prsp-s...@googlegroups.com
Ping me when you get one.

angelos_cy

Aug 5, 2011, 8:08:37 AM8/5/11
to PRS+ support
Ok!

angelos_cy

Aug 5, 2011, 4:49:50 PM8/5/11
to PRS+ support
I've just purchased a 350! I hope I'll have it in about a week. I'll
let you know by then.

angelos_cy

Aug 19, 2011, 11:39:35 AM8/19/11
to PRS+ support
It seems that it will take longer to have my Sony reader. It's the
first time I have ordered something from the UK and I was told that
eventually it will take about a month to arrive to Cyprus, instead of
a week that I was expecting. I'll let you know as long as I have it.

angelos_cy

Sep 15, 2011, 1:21:44 PM9/15/11
to PRS+ support
My reader has arrived today, at last! The 350 I ordered through ebay
was lost during delivery (it was found afterwards). But that was pure
luck for me since the seller has sent me a 650 eventually. I will
proceed with the translation during the weekend.
> > Cyprus- Απόκρυψη κειμένου σε παράθεση -
>
> - Εμφάνιση κειμένου σε παράθεση -
Message has been deleted

angelos_cy

Apr 21, 2013, 4:58:33 AM4/21/13
to prsp-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mikheil!

My last message was deleted, I guess I have deleted it by mistake.

Could you please add the Greek keyboard as well? I remember that I have sent you the necessary file, but I also remember that something was wrong with it. Please let me know if I have to fix it.
Also, Greek capital letter Gamma is still missing from prs plus menus.
And last, Greek localization was added but not mentioned in the change log

Thanks!

Mikheil Sukhiashvili

Apr 21, 2013, 7:11:54 AM4/21/13
to prsp-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi Angelos,

you've sent me XML with greek keyboard but it was hanging the reader.
I tried fixing it but couldn't find any obvious mistakes.

As I'm extremely busy atm (moving into a new house and what not) please remind me about it at a later date, say by the end of May.

angelos_cy

Apr 25, 2013, 11:00:45 AM4/25/13
to prsp-s...@googlegroups.com
Ok Mikheil! I'll remind you then. I wish you patience with moving into your new house :-)

angelos_cy

Jul 7, 2014, 6:28:22 PM7/7/14
to prsp-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mikheil, after long time :-)

I remind you that I'm the one who did the Greek localization. Will we be able to fix the issue with the missing letter in Greek now? Greek capital letter Gamma is missing from all the texts in the menu. We have talked about it last year or the year before that :-)