ssl for read-replica cloudsql

Mohammed Shameem Shah

Jan 15, 2024, 6:57:39 AMJan 15
to proxysql
I need to configure ProxySQL for use with GCP Cloud SQL. I've already configured SSL with one server. However, when I try to enforce SSL on the replica instance on Google Cloud SQL, it generates another client certificate. How can I configure ProxySQL to use a different certificate for the two servers?

Nick Kuzmik

Mar 20, 2024, 5:20:33 PMMar 20
to proxysql
the latest release has support for this! we also needed this feature, as we are also on GCP.

we really really needed to get rid of cloud-sql-proxy, so this new feature will solve a ton of problems for us.