Calendar sync stopped working mysteriously

sl...@atree.org

May 23, 2021, 7:20:21 AM5/23/21
to Provider for Google Calendar
Am using; TB 52.9.1, Provider 4.4.2, Calendar 5.4.9.1 on a Windows 10 (x64) PC

I had backed up my Users\myself\Appdata\Roaming\Thunderbird folder prior to some repairs which led to my having to reformat my hard drive.
When I reinstalled TB and the copied the backed up folder into my new Users\myself... folder, everything else got restored, but the Calendar sync with Gmail has stopped functioning. Simply unable to figure out why.

To debug, I have enabled logging for calendar, but for some reason not able to copy paste the error messages (copy works, but paste gives nothing). So pasting a screenshot. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
--SL
Debug console screenshot.png