Tbird problem after Ubuntu upgrade

David Mischel

Apr 28, 2021, 4:30:07 PM4/28/21
to Provider for Google Calendar
I use Thunderbird on an Ubuntu workstation. Recently I upgraded to the developer version of 21.04. I can't prove this caused the problem but the calendar no longer displays right in Thunderbird, version 78.10.0.

I have attached a screen shot of this week's calendar. There are 9 events on this page but none show up properly.

I'm not at all sure what is broken here but this don't work in this config.

< david
TbirdCalProblem.png

David Mischel

Apr 28, 2021, 7:45:45 PM4/28/21
to Provider for Google Calendar
On a related thread I found out about tbSync. I was able to use this and it worked okay (web view instead of the most customized Lightning view). The main thing is that it also appears to support calendars I subscribe to but do not own and have limited rights to. I'm satisfied with this unless or until Lightning gets sorted.