Can't get rid of 1 reminder

Allan Rube

Feb 21, 2018, 10:52:28 AM2/21/18
to Provider for Google Calendar

Everything has worked fine for years but suddenly 1 event I deleted several weeks ago will not go away. Many times a day I get the message shown above. The event does not show up on the google calendar when I look there. If I press "discard my changes and reload" the message pops back up within half a second. When I press "delete anyway" the popup does go away - but only for several hours.

Mac - 10.13.3
TB 52.6.0
Provider for Google Calendar 3.3

charle...@colorofchange.org

May 14, 2018, 7:51:21 AM5/14/18
to Provider for Google Calendar
I have this issue as well.

MacOS - 10.3.4
TB - 52.7.0
Provider for Google Calendar 3.3

Ashley Lake

Mar 15, 2021, 11:27:36 AM3/15/21
to Provider for Google Calendar
I continue to have this problem with Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:78.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/78.8.1 and the latest available version (Version 78.0.1) of Provider. I'll follow up with debug logs as soon as I can, but two recurring meeting reminders just will not stop, even if I delete the entire calendar and resync.

Ashish

Mar 18, 2021, 5:02:32 PM3/18/21
to Provider for Google Calendar
I too had the same problem. Try going into Thunderbird Preferences -> Calendar -> Uncheck Show missed reminders for writable calendars.