Partial sync from Google Tasks to TB

Alan Kearns

Jun 25, 2021, 11:59:58 AM6/25/21
to Provider for Google Calendar
I'm finding that marking Tasks as completed, or deleting them, from the Android Calendar or Tasks app is not reflected in TB after syncing. Yet if I then try to complete or delete them in TB, there's a popup that they have been changed on the server, so it has registered *something*. Other edits in Android, like adding details or changing dates, go through OK.

W10, TB 78.11, Provider 78.01

Alexis Lecocq

Jul 22, 2021, 6:42:21 AM7/22/21
to Provider for Google Calendar
Same problem for me. Tasks deleted from the Android/Web app still appear in Thunderbird after sync. I have now have a list of tasks that contains so many outdated one that it became useless

Alexis Lecocq

Jul 22, 2021, 6:44:32 AM7/22/21
to Provider for Google Calendar
In case it is too hard to resolve sync trouble, it would be nice to have a button to force sync from server. I mean Thunderbird deleted all data and receives everything again from the server.