Create wedge with data in js file...

Kevin Wiatrowski

Dec 1, 2011, 1:37:11 PM12/1/11
to protovis
instead of entered as an array in the html doc. I can do this with
line and bar charts, but I'm running into trouble doing it with
wedges. I assume pv.normalize should come into play, but I'm confused
as to how to spell things out. I'd appreciate any help I can get.
Kevin

Rebach, Bob

Dec 1, 2011, 2:50:29 PM12/1/11
to prot...@googlegroups.com
Yes, you can Kevin, I can send you template file. Send me and email to
reb...@northjersey.com

Kevin Wiatrowski

Dec 1, 2011, 5:34:09 PM12/1/11
to protovis, Rebach, Bob
My email to your address is getting kicked back -- a permission issue.
What's another address I can try?