could some some one build the latest version of prototype.js for me???

Pong Mok

Oct 7, 2016, 6:13:55 AM10/7/16
to Prototype & script.aculo.us
I spend whole date to build the latest version of prototypejs but still fail

I get SSL error when using gem install rake and rake fail again.

so could someone do me a favour, please share your last build file if you not mind, thank you so much

Jason Westbrook

Oct 8, 2016, 10:10:25 PM10/8/16
to prototype-s...@googlegroups.com
Walter Davis has a CDN that he runs

I added 1.7.3 and the current github build to that CDN. The current build is tagged 1.7.4-dev

Jason Westbrook | T: 313-799-3770 | jwest...@gmail.com

Pong Mok

Oct 10, 2016, 10:57:15 PM10/10/16
to Prototype & script.aculo.us
thank you so much for your support.

Jason於 2016年10月9日星期日 UTC+8上午10時10分25秒寫道: