Future of prototype.js?

bull...@gmail.com

Aug 4, 2017, 12:28:38 PM8/4/17
to Prototype & script.aculo.us
Are there plans or progress, however slow or delayed, for release(s) of prototype.js beyond 1.7.3?  I've been working with prototype for years and just recently updated our appliance with the version from September 2015.  Just curious if it's still being actively (if sporadically) developed and, if so, what the future might hold.

Jason Westbrook

Aug 4, 2017, 12:38:26 PM8/4/17
to prototype-s...@googlegroups.com

Actually the github version is kinda pre 1.7.4 which drops support for old browsers, fixes some bugs, and other enhancements. Its currently waiting on Andrew to pull the trigger and get it tested and released.

Jason Westbrook | T: 313-799-3770 | jwest...@gmail.com