datascroller pages not working

Matthew Cserhati

Jun 5, 2015, 5:59:43 PM6/5/15
to prototype-s...@googlegroups.com
Hello everybody,

I am developing a database in java/javascript and xhtml.
What the database does it it houses scientific study archives.
On the main page (screenshot included) you can see descriptions of some of these studies.

There is also a data scroller which organizes the many studies into different pages (black box on screen shot)

This data scroller is represented in the xhtml code like so:

    <h:form styleClass="body">
        <!--<a4j:region>-->
        <rich:datascroller for="studies" renderIfSinglePage="false" id="st1" reRender="st2"/>
        <rich:spacer height="5"/>
        <rich:dataTable

However, the problem is that when I click on a page on the website, let's say, page 2, then nothing happens.

I opened the javascript console, and as you can see there are three errors (see screenshot), meaning that there is some error with the javascript.

I was wondering, if anyone could help me with this.

Is it an error with noConflict?

I do refer to a number of javascript codes.

Thanks for any help,

Matthew
js_error.png

Jason Westbrook

Jun 9, 2015, 10:52:09 AM6/9/15
to prototype-s...@googlegroups.com

Do you know what version of PrototypeJS is loaded. Alot of times upgrading to the latest version (1.7.2 April 2014) will solve problems

Is this a Magento environment? If so you might not be able to upgrade

Jason Westbrook | T: 313-799-3770 | jwest...@gmail.com