Game with prototype

mluc...@gmail.com

Sep 3, 2017, 8:23:10 AM9/3/17
to Prototype & script.aculo.us

Hi all,

I created game online with prototype :
- Connect 4 : http://www.mickael.pusku.com/mickael.pusku.com/p4/p4.php

- Tetris : http://www.mickael.pusku.com

I search people for try it. And
can you give me your opinion.

Max

Nov 27, 2017, 4:49:34 AM11/27/17
to Prototype & script.aculo.us
Very nice but your tetris is slow. And please can you make it downloadable so we can also host it on our website and give you credentials ?

Mickael Lucas

Oct 19, 2018, 12:25:15 PM10/19/18
to Prototype & script.aculo.us
Hi,

Just to say that the site has closed for change of web host.
Now you can play on my new site BZH Games:
  https://bzhgames.000webhostapp.com

Feel free to leave comments.

Good game

Max, I do not know how to make it downloadable. This is a game made in javascript and php.

Mickael. L

Jun 3, 2020, 5:31:16 AM6/3/20
to Prototype & script.aculo.us
Hi all,

The site evolves and changes address. Here is the new url:

You will also find 2 3D games developed in javascript:
- Laby
- Marvel Memory

A new Amstrad section also allows you to play a multitude of Amstrad retro games directly in your browser.

Good game :)

amstrad_twitter.png

_memory.png _laby.png

_memory.png