CSS object standardisation.

Richard Quadling

Jul 1, 2010, 7:23:23 AM7/1/10
to prototy...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

I use Prototype a lot and the one thing I find most useful is the
level playing field it provides me.

Prototype covers AJAX and HTML Elements very well in this regard.

Are there any plans to do the same with CSS?

Specifically in using JS to add/remove/alter CSS rules.

Code like http://www.hunlock.com/blogs/Totally_Pwn_CSS_with_Javascript
suggests that this code be a pretty simple task.

Regards,

Richard.

John W. Long

Jul 6, 2010, 1:38:15 PM7/6/10
to prototy...@googlegroups.com
Yes please. Better support for CSS rules would be awesome.

--John

Andrew Dupont

Jul 6, 2010, 2:04:15 PM7/6/10
to Prototype: Core
I can't say that we're considering adding this into core, but seems
like it would be an excellent plugin. I know I'd use it.

Cheers,
Andrew