Proto.in Updates

Ravi Shankar

Jun 20, 2009, 2:34:57 AM6/20/09
to prot...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Here's a touch down on all the updates and activities around proto.in.

Choose what you want to listen to at proto.in pune

Individual speeches are one way traffic. Panels are a bit too formal. So during the last edition in bangalore,we tried a different format where we have two experts in the topic have a go at each other (perhaps reminds you of presidential debates) and let the audience join in as the conversation heats up. The response to this format was phenomenal and we are continuing with it this time as well!

This edition of proto.in, we want the startup community's opinion on the topics you would like to brainstorm and gain insights on during the event. All you have to do is go here and let us know your choices of topic:http://bit.ly/choose_topic

Sponsorship Opportunities at proto.in

We are currently in the process of finalizing sponsors for the upcoming edition at pune and if your firm is interested in being associated with India's premier start-up event, do drop a note to ra...@proto.in.

Early bird registrations close today!

The early bird registrations for proto.in are closing today. To register visit http://www.proto.in/the-event/registrations/

Nominations deadline extended

The startup nomination deadline has been extended by one more week. If you haven't done that yet, go here to nominate: http://www.proto.in/the-event/nominate/

Nasscom Emerge50
Our partner organization Nasscom is holding their Emerge50 conference this august. If you are a SMB with annual revenue of less than 50 crores, visit http://bit.ly/nasscom_emerge  to nominate your company.

Regards,

Team Proto.in

--
Ravi Shankar