[Proto.in] Nasscom Emergeout 2010

Proto Org

Apr 23, 2010, 7:05:11 AM4/23/10
to con...@proto.in
Ladies and Gentlemen,
Our supporting organization Nasscom is organizing the Nasscom Emergeout Conclave 2010 coming Friday(30th April) at Chennai. Emergeout has been sharing the ideals of Proto.in in creating an ecosystem for emerging companies in the IT & ITeS field.

am attaching the details of the conference with this mail.

do try to drop in.

may the startups win,
Team Proto.in

http://www.nasscom.in/upload/emergeoutconclave2010/mailer1/images/emerge_conclave.jpg

cid:image002.gif@01CADA4F.1244A2C0

Stay Connected

http://www.nasscom.in/upload/emergeoutconclave2010/mailer1/images/blog.jpg

EMERGE Blog

http://www.nasscom.in/upload/emergeoutconclave2010/mailer1/images/twitter.jpg

Twitter

http://www.nasscom.in/upload/emergeoutconclave2010/mailer1/images/community.jpg

EMERGE Community

cid:image006.png@01CADA4F.1244A2C0

Linkedin

Sponsors

Knowledge Partner

cid:image007.jpg@01CADA4F.1244A2C0

Gold Sponsor

cid:image008.jpg@01CADA4F.1244A2C0

Other Sponsors

We are sure time and time again you’ve heard that Small and Medium Enterprises are the engines of growth of an economy. Often times, the focus though is either on large corporates or the nascent startups.

We strongly believe that while the sparks of creativity begin in the genetics of a company while it is being formed, it is when a company begins to get into the growth track that Strategy, Innovation, Positioning and topics such as that start to take meaningful root in a company’s day to day agenda.

We understand that.

NASSCOM’s EMERGEOUT initiatives are part of that conviction to help companies at that stage, to make the right decisions, to align their strategies and to envision a larger and grander future with the world as their playground.

And We are starting out with the EMERGEOUT Conclaves, in face-to-face mode.

The team behind the EMERGEOUT Conclave have been working very hard to ensure that you take home valuable suggestions, insights and strategic directions that you can implement into your company. Some of the sectors that we want to focus in relevance to Chennai is on the Automotive Sector, The Opportunities that exist in the UID Space, and workshops on Marketing, Product Design etc. We would not be exaggerating even a bit, when we say that, this is a conference that you do not want to miss.

Let us give you a glimpse into the beginning and the ending sessions as we are planning this conference, and all the reason for you to plan your day as early as possible and stay back till the end:

The EMERGEOUT Conclave in Chennai conference kicks off Mr. Bharat Goenka addressing the audience with the Keynote. It is a no-brainer right now that if you walk to anyone and ask them to cite you an example of an Indian Product, Tally ranks among the top list – and it has been that way for a while. Mr. Goenka is without doubt one of the most prolific icons of the Indian Product Software Industry. Talk to him about Product positioning. Understanding User behaviour, Pricing, Marketing and building a brand that is as big as Microsoft in terms of training and Development centres, and you are sure to walk away in Awe. We would strongly suggest that you go register for the Conference NOW.

The Day wraps up with a rather inquisitive conversation – With Prasanto Roy from CyberMedia having a Candid conversation with Lakshminarayan, the Vice Chairman of Cognizant. Lakshminarayan is also the part of NASSCOM Chairmen’s Council and under his leadership we were able to start some new initiatives in the EMERGE Forum.

If you are convinced already as to why you need to be there, you will be surprised for the variety of content that we are putting together for the entire day, which we hope will inspire, give insight, and point you to the direction of India’s Next Innovation wave. We guarantee that.

Do we need to say more? Do Register, and We look forward to seeing you all on the 30th.

All Copyright © 2001-2010, NASSCOM

Proto.in: Create. Collaborate. Contribute

Upcoming:
Proto.in Seventh Edition
F.C Kohli Auditorium,
IIT Powai, Mumbai