Proto.in | Quick update on the nomination - Hurry up to be part of it !

Sudhir Syal

Jun 18, 2011, 5:24:32 AM6/18/11
Dear all,

Quick update on the upcoming Proto.in event that's happening on July 9th 2011 at the Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai.

As the nominations are pouring in for the 8th edition of Proto.in event.  We are amazed to see the idea's and business concepts that we have received from the Start-ups so far.  This assures that the Start-up space in India have matured a lot from the 1st edition of Proto.in to the upcoming 8th edition.  We are proud to be part of this journey.  Infact, we are more than pleasant and surprised to see the Startup community growing in all leaps.

We expect more such cool & innovative Start-ups to nominate yourself and make use of this event.  Proto.in is a platform to meet/connect with the esteemed Investors and with lots of other session lined up we can assure you that you will get benefited the most.

Some of the highlights of the event are as follows:
Mentoring by Sequoia Partners: Our platinum sponsors Sequoia Capital will carry out 1 on 1 mentoring for 20 selected start-ups at the event. Please note that the mentoring opportunity is for all participating Start-ups and to get selected do write to con...@proto.in

Interactive session by BSE SME Exchange: The Bombay Stock Exchange will announce plans of its soon to launch SME Exchange at the event. This is a new initiative by the BSE and is a great opportunity for start-ups and SME’s to raise funds and get listed on the capital markets. The CEO of the exchange will address the queries of all entrepreneurs present in a special interaction.

Apart from this, there will be panel discussions and talks by some of India’s most illustrious entrepreneurs, venture capitalists and technologists.

So, what are you waiting for!!  Grab the best opportunity by nominating your Start-up at www.proto.in

Most important. Mark your calendar on

Date: 09/07/11
Venue: Great Lakes Institute of Management
Time: 9 AM to 6 PM

Our featured alumni of this week:
IXIGO (www.ixigo.com) | Nice to see them coming all this way.
Our Best wishes from Team Proto.  http://blog.proto.in/2008/02/20/ixigo-acquires-funding/