Ticket Bookings for Proto.in 2010 - Now Open!

Sudhir

Dec 27, 2009, 1:23:53 PM12/27/09
to prot...@googlegroups.com, proto...@googlegroups.com, protovo...@googlegroups.com
Ladies and Gentleman,

Ticket Bookings for India's Hottest Start-up Event are now open. Log on and reserve your ticket by clicking on the link here:  http://proto7.doattend.com/
You can also log onto the www.proto.in web-site and click on the Register link.

As many of you are aware, Proto.in will take place in Mumbai on the 30th of January in IIT Bombay. The team has been working extremely hard in ensuring that this edition will be bigger and brighter than any of our previous editions.

Key Updates:

  1. Sequoia Capital comes on board as the Platinum Sponsor for this edition. What's more - start-ups will also have a separate enclosure at the event where they will be given the opportunity to get mentored by representatives of the venture group.
  2. Proto.in goes social  - For the first time, we have tied up with Social Sector Advisory Firm Intellecap. With them - we will be launching for the first time at Proto.in a social enterprise section where a few of the hottest product start-ups from the social sector will be showcased.
  3. Student Start-up Category - Also for the first time, in association with NEN we are launching a 'Student start-up category'. The hottest student backed start-up will get an opportunity to showcase itself as part of the Proto.in showcase.
  4. We have already received 100 nominations and if the trend is anything to go by - this edition should beat the other 6 in terms of the number of nominations received.

If there's anything you are specifically looking forward to at this edition - do write in to us and let us know since we have about a month to channelize your suggestions and make the event soar even higher.

May the start-ups win!

Cheers,

Sudhir Syal
Proto.in