The Indian Startup Challenge

Ravi Shankar

Jul 3, 2009, 11:31:46 PM7/3/09
to PROTO Talk
Hello all,

A very good morning! At Proto.in, we are undertaking a structured
approach in accumulating the wisdom of the crowd on the Indian start-
up challenge. As a key stakeholder in the start-up community, we
request your cooperation in understanding your start-up journey so
far. Please visit http://is.gd/1mxXV to give us your side of the
story.

Also, if you have the time, do join us for the on-line discussion on
the topic from 10 A.M to 1 P.M today at http://chat.proto.in. The
inputs from these conversations and surveys will be collated and the
results will be debated during the Proto.in event on 25th July at
Pune.

On the upcoming edition, there are some really exciting updates coming
soon and we expect the registrations to close one good week before the
event.Do not bank on last minute requests for registration. Register
now at http://www.proto.in/the-event/registrations/

Regards,

Ravi Shankar

Team Proto.in