Serialize anonymous inner class extending abstract class in third party library

Jeppe Langhoff Sørensen

Mar 27, 2017, 4:54:47 AM3/27/17
to protostuff
Hello,

I'm new to Protostuff and I'm trying to serialize a class with a class from a third party library. The class from the third party library has a field with a Map<SomeAbstractClass<?>, Object>. The SomeAbstractClass<T> is implemented in a number of anonymous inner classes in SomeAbstractClass<T>. When trying to serialize it I got a "Could not resolve constructor" exception message for SomeAbstractClass.

How do I go about this?

Kind regards,
Jeppe

David Yu

Mar 27, 2017, 5:07:41 AM3/27/17
to protostuff
Try setting:
-Dprotostuff.runtime.always_use_sun_reflection_factory=true

Kind regards,
Jeppe

When the cat is away, the mouse is alone.
- David Yu

Jeppe Langhoff Sørensen

Apr 3, 2017, 2:16:47 AM4/3/17
to protostuff