Buffer Previously used and had not been reset

Tsin Yi

Jan 20, 2019, 1:48:02 PM1/20/19
to protostuff

Hi:

     Does anybody ever encounter this issue showed in the following picture?

    When I tried to serialize an Java object in a CONCURRENT SITUATION ,then I had this exception :Buffer Previously used and had not been reset  (the  error rate is around 30-40%),but when it comes to a SINGLE THREAD SITUATION ,Protostuff Serializer works just perfectly.

   @David Yu.

David Yu

Jan 20, 2019, 1:49:24 PM1/20/19
to protostuff
The LinkedBuffer should not be shared between threads.
Cache a thread-local-copy instead.

When the cat is away, the mouse is alone.
dyuproject.com