ProtoStuff weather or not support ios

soulresisdent

Jan 4, 2018, 10:05:59 PM1/4/18
to protostuff
Please help me , I use the protoStufflib to encode the bytes transfered to server on the android platform , but , I want to know wheather or not ProtoStuff support IOS ,

If not , can you give me some advice

David Yu

Jan 4, 2018, 10:07:03 PM1/4/18
to protostuff
On Wed, Jan 3, 2018 at 10:25 AM, soulresisdent <soulre...@gmail.com> wrote:
Please help me , I use the protoStufflib to encode the bytes transfered to server on the android platform , but , I want to know wheather or not ProtoStuff support IOS ,

If not , can you give me some advice
Use any protobuf library for Swift/Objc and then use ProtobufIOUtil on your server.

When the cat is away, the mouse is alone.
dyuproject.com