Custom RuntimeSchema for scalar types

Vincenzo Pandolfo

Aug 28, 2017, 9:47:24 AM8/28/17
to protostuff
Hello,

I am using protostuff-runtime to serialize objects defined by users in protocol buffer format in a way that is compatible with protobuf-net (C# protocol buffer library).

I have defined a Schema for `BigDecimal` that (de)serializes BigDecimals in the desired format and registered it as a RuntimeSchema at application startup. This works with other types, so I am positive I'm registering it correctly.

However, when (de)serializing an object containing a BigDecimal, the schema defined in `RuntimeUnsafeFieldFactory` is used instead of this one.

Is there a way to override the schema defined in the FieldFactory so that protostuff-runtime will use my custom schema?

Thanks,
Vincenzo

David Yu

Aug 28, 2017, 9:48:46 AM8/28/17
to protostuff

Thanks,
Vincenzo

When the cat is away, the mouse is alone.
dyuproject.com