where the fuck is the location?

Tyrese W.

Mar 5, 2017, 8:28:25 PM3/5/17
to Proto Night
There is a meetup for the Pair Programming Session. I want to go but there is no LOCATION. Why post it if there is no location? It says go to protonight.com for more information.

What's the deal?

Dorian Marié

Mar 5, 2017, 9:36:26 PM3/5/17
to proto...@googlegroups.com
No need to be overly aggressive, there are meetups in San Francisco that organize Protonights for instance

Dorian

On 5 Mar 2017, at 17:28, Tyrese W. <tyre...@hotmail.com> wrote:

There is a meetup for the Pair Programming Session. I want to go but there is no LOCATION. Why post it if there is no location? It says go to protonight.com for more information.

What's the deal?

Felipe Alfonso González

Jul 9, 2018, 11:44:33 PM7/9/18
to Proto Night