Format feedback

Mehul Kar

Mar 14, 2012, 2:05:58 AM3/14/12
to proto...@googlegroups.com
I thought the event was pretty good. Kind of a double edged sword, I ended up having an awesome conversation with my pair and getting to know him, but didn't get to coding till after 8, so as far as coding goes, it wasn't a very productive night. But it was still totally worth coming out for. Looking forward to the next one.

Craig Muth

Mar 14, 2012, 4:33:14 AM3/14/12
to proto...@googlegroups.com
Very cool. Not getting much done is totally fair game. Sometimes
having the goal of implementing a prototype lights a fire under you,
even if you don't get to it. I do some of my best work while
procrastinating :)

--Craig