Inter-rack VLAN always fail.

Pedro Sá da Costa

Mar 26, 2015, 10:59:39 AM3/26/15
to protoge...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am trying to create an inter-rack cloud between 3 or 4 clusters, but the creation of the  VLANS paths always fail with this errors [1]. In this test, I have set VLAN bandwidth to 100.000.000bps, or 80.000.000bps.

The racks that I have chosen are in OSF, WVN, SL (or UFL, or UH, or FIU). Why VLANS are failing? Am I missing something?

[1] Error between in the path between the VLAN and the rack
```
Reservation 33a7d95f-a428-4809-92a2-3d0027e508c9 (Slice hadoop-coc-1) is in state [Failed,None]

Last lease update: all units failed priming: Error code 1 during join for unit: 9E8A9B85 with message: Unable to create circuit: start-oscars-v06.sh: OSCARS did not return a GRI to createReservation request due to: "Error: Generic exception: OSCARSA reservation failed with status FAILED due to Watchdog Terminated createReservation in status INPATHCALCULATION ", exiting
```

Thanks,

Pedro Sá da Costa

Mar 26, 2015, 11:04:23 AM3/26/15
to protoge...@googlegroups.com
Just to clarify what I am trying to do, I am trying to build an inter-rack topology where 3 or 4 sites must be interconnected. Each rack contains 4 hosts. I want that application that I will install in each rack can connect to each other. With this topology, I will test my application during 1 month.

Thanks,

Niky Riga

Mar 26, 2015, 11:15:07 AM3/26/15
to protoge...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pedro,

All the racks you list are ExoGENI racks, how are you trying to stitch, are you using GENI stitching, in which
case geni-...@googlegroups.com is the right place, if you are using ExoGENI stitching, i.e. submitting your
request to ExoSM then geni-users or orca-users is the right forum.

Best,
Niky

March 26, 2015 at 11:04 AM
Just to clarify what I am trying to do, I am trying to build an inter-rack topology where 3 or 4 sites must be interconnected. Each rack contains 4 hosts. I want that application that I will install in each rack can connect to each other. With this topology, I will test my application during 1 month.

Thanks,

March 26, 2015 at 10:59 AM