Login's problem on genidesktop

Augusto Juvenal Fonseca Giles Costa

Nov 6, 2014, 4:40:06 PM11/6/14
to protoge...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,
I'm having trouble when I try to log into genidesktop, specifically in the
GENI Authorization Tool window. I put my credentials but when I click
on the button nothing happens and the screen remains still.
My username is agiles

Best Regards,

Augusto

Aaron Helsinger

Nov 6, 2014, 5:25:40 PM11/6/14
to aj...@cin.ufpe.br, protoge...@googlegroups.com
Can you specify exactly what credentials you paste into which window?

Can you check for any error messages in your browser console? EG in Chrome, View->Developer->Javascript Console?

Are you logging in using your Emulab account? Or your GENI account?

Aaron

Hussamuddin Nasir

Nov 6, 2014, 5:26:53 PM11/6/14
to aj...@cin.ufpe.br, protoge...@googlegroups.com
What Slice authority are you using for you login ? Geni Portal ? Emulab (Which site ?) ? You do not need to pate your credentials anywhere . The tool should automaticaly download them for you once you select the right Authority .
cheers,

Hussam
(Hussamuddin Nasir)

Netlab Operations Team

Laboratory for Adv. Networking  Phone  : (859)218-0059
James F Hardymon Building       Fax    : (859)323-3740
301 Rose Street, Rm 237         E-mail : na...@netlab.uky.edu
Lexington, KY 40506-0495        Web    : http://www.netlab.uky.edu

                        University of Kentucky