Internal error creating group

Brecht Vermeulen

Jan 8, 2015, 3:20:48 PM1/8/15
to protoge...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I got above error when trying to create a sliver on emulab.net.
Something from the upgrade ?

https://www.emulab.net/spewlogfile.php3?logfile=bc08b5f057965f7e1624aea9cc118028

thanks,
Brecht

Leigh Stoller

Jan 8, 2015, 7:34:38 PM1/8/15
to protoge...@googlegroups.com
> I got above error when trying to create a sliver on emulab.net.
> Something from the upgrade ?

Hi. Should be fixed …

Brecht Vermeulen

Jan 8, 2015, 7:44:46 PM1/8/15

Leigh Stoller schreef op 9/01/2015 om 1:34:
>> I got above error when trying to create a sliver on emulab.net.
>> Something from the upgrade ?
> Hi. Should be fixed …

yes, it works now with an account/project that I had not tried before.
But with the account/project I tried before, I get now this 'Error
creating container experiment'
https://www.emulab.net/spewlogfile.php3?logfile=4954961ca94b18b1102a038525348b5b
Maybe something went wrong then.

(if you have to fix something manually, can you also fix it for

urn:publicid:IDN+wall2.ilabt.iminds.be+user+hmaziku
project: urn:publicid:IDN+wall2.ilabt.iminds.be:fgre )

thanks,
Brecht

Leigh Stoller

Jan 8, 2015, 7:54:17 PM1/8/15
to protoge...@googlegroups.com
> But with the account/project I tried before, I get now this ‘Error

Yep, that broke in the middle earlier today, so had to fix it by hand.

> (if you have to fix something manually, can you also fix it for
>
> urn:publicid:IDN+wall2.ilabt.iminds.be+user+hmaziku
> project: urn:publicid:IDN+wall2.ilabt.iminds.be:fgre )

I don’t see a problem with this one.

Leigh

Brecht Vermeulen

Jan 8, 2015, 8:00:06 PM1/8/15

Leigh Stoller schreef op 9/01/2015 om 1:54:
>> But with the account/project I tried before, I get now this ‘Error
> Yep, that broke in the middle earlier today, so had to fix it by hand.

yes, that works !
I'll let you know if the user below still has problems.

thanks,
Brecht

Brecht Vermeulen

Jan 10, 2015, 5:05:21 AM1/10/15

Brecht Vermeulen schreef op 9/01/2015 om 2:00:
> Leigh Stoller schreef op 9/01/2015 om 1:54:
>>> But with the account/project I tried before, I get now this ‘Error
>> Yep, that broke in the middle earlier today, so had to fix it by hand.
> yes, that works !
> I'll let you know if the user below still has problems.

confirmed that it works for Helen too.

thanks,
Brecht