REMINDER: File server Escalade Downtime : 5:00pm AUg 4 2014

Hussamuddin Nasir

Aug 3, 2014, 10:25:08 PM8/3/14
to protoge...@googlegroups.com, netlab-bio...@netlab.uky.edu, help
Hell everyone,
This is a reminder than we will taking down the FIleServer Escalade
for an hardware upgrade starting tomorrow at 5:00pm . The down is
expected to last for 4 hours. ALong with this any incoming email will be
kept on hold during this time and netlab webserver hosted pages will be
unavailable during this time. We apologize for any inconvinience this
may cause. We will let you all know as soon as the upgrade is completed.
Thank you all for your co-operation.

--
cheers,

Hussam
(Hussamuddin Nasir)

Netlab Operations Team

Laboratory for Adv. Networking Phone : (859)218-0059
James F Hardymon Building Fax : (859)323-3740
301 Rose Street, Rm 237 E-mail : na...@netlab.uky.edu
Lexington, KY 40506-0495 Web : http://www.netlab.uky.edu

University of Kentucky