google.protobuf.message.DecodeError: Error parsing message with type 'tensorflow.GraphDef'

shubham bagwari

Mar 14, 2022, 3:35:02 AM3/14/22
to Protocol Buffers
I was training the model and saved it, now I am trying to load but unable to do. I have seen in previous post as well, but some reference links are not working or some things I tried, still not able to solve the problem.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "stylize.py", line 98, in <module>
    main()
  File "stylize.py", line 58, in main
    graph_def.ParseFromString(f.read())
  File "C:\Users\shubham\env\lib\site-packages\google\protobuf\message.py", line 199, in ParseFromString
    return self.MergeFromString(serialized)
  File "C:\Users\shubham\env\lib\site-packages\google\protobuf\internal\python_message.py", line 1145, in MergeFromString
    if self._InternalParse(serialized, 0, length) != length:
  File "C:\Users\shubham\env\lib\site-packages\google\protobuf\internal\python_message.py", line 1198, in InternalParse
    (data, new_pos) = decoder._DecodeUnknownField(
  File "C:\Users\shubham\env\lib\site-packages\google\protobuf\internal\decoder.py", line 993, in _DecodeUnknownField
    raise _DecodeError('Wrong wire type in tag.')
google.protobuf.message.DecodeError: Wrong wire type in tag.

Deanna Garcia

May 2, 2022, 2:53:44 PM5/2/22
to Protocol Buffers
If you are not working with protobufs directly and just through tensorflow, you should report this bug to them instead.