[Python] How to increase recursion limit for proto message decoding

Raj Jaiswal

Aug 23, 2021, 2:58:02 PMAug 23
to Protocol Buffers
HI,

We have a grpc message which has deep nested message inside a message and when we try to decode the message it fails in python. We have two client one in C# and other in python. We have used CodedInputStream to increase recursion limit which works and we are able to successfully decode the message but i do not see similar class in python. Can someone help me how to increase recursion limit in python.

Here is a link for C# recursion limit increase but i need it for python.

Thanks,
Raj Jaiswal