Missing libprotobuf-lited.a from lib | Release

NITIN KUMAR KUNDU

May 24, 2022, 12:58:18 AM5/24/22
to Protocol Buffers
Hi,

I am trying to pull protobuf (3.20.0) library from conan.io center.
I am fetching it for 2 profiles i.e Debug and Release. While I try to fetch protobuf lib for Debug I get libprotobuf-lited.a file in lib but when I try to pull for Release then this file is missing from the lib directory.

I have mentioned below code snippet in the conan.py file.

def requirements(self):
        self.requires("protobuf/3.20.0")

Could someone please help me here? How can I get libprotobuf-lite.a for Release.

Thankyou in Adavnce

Nitin Kundu

Eric Pederson

May 24, 2022, 11:07:38 AM5/24/22