is thereany Integration possible between aws DynamoDB and protobuff.

Anuj baliyan

Jan 4, 2022, 8:15:45 AMJan 4
to Protocol Buffers
Hi ,

I am trying to use protobuff to generate serialized data and want to save in dynamo data to reduce the data size.

is there any way to do so ?

Deanna Garcia

Jan 24, 2022, 7:28:12 PMJan 24
to Protocol Buffers
Unfortunately I don't know of any current integration tools, and I don't know much about DynamoDB. I might reach out to the team there to see if they have any ideas or tools you could use.

At the very least, you should be able to use a proto serialization method like SerializeToArray to get a byte representation to save.