Protobuff

Dinny Augustine

Jun 15, 2022, 2:57:58 AM6/15/22
to Protocol Buffers
Hi,
 I am new to protobuf. I want to get the response of an API key that uses protobuf .I am  using PHP language. How can I accomplish this.

Thanks in advance

Marc Gravell

Jun 15, 2022, 7:01:51 AM6/15/22
to Dinny Augustine, Protocol Buffers
Is this really a gRPC question? protobuf is just a payload serialization format

If it *is* gRPC, then: *how* is the API key expected to be transmitted? Is it a header? a payload item? Honestly, linking to the API specification would be a good idea. Otherwise this is very vague.

Regards,

Marc

Dinny Augustine

Jun 15, 2022, 2:02:25 PM6/15/22
to Protocol Buffers
I have an API key URL which uses the python language and data is transmitted as procobuff. Actually, I want to read the data from that URL through PHP language. Whether I should install protobuff  related to operating system windows and the php language-related protobuff.My System is a windows machine.

Deanna Garcia

Aug 1, 2022, 1:40:17 PM8/1/22
to Protocol Buffers
It's hard for me to answer these questions without more details. I think you should start with the proto documentation and the gRPC documentation. If you have more specific questions, please include the language and version of protobuf and what you have tried so far.