We are moving protobuf to github.

Feng Xiao

Aug 26, 2014, 7:59:32 PM8/26/14
to prot...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Finally, we are moving protobuf to github. The new home of protobuf is:

All future code changes will be made in github. We will continue fix/clean-up issues filed in protobuf Google Code site but for new issues please file it in the github site.

I'm not sure whether I got all the configurations right for our protobuf github site. If you find any problems, please post it here. This google group will continue to be the place to discuss protobuf related questions.

Thanks,
Feng

chai2010

Aug 26, 2014, 9:05:52 PM8/26/14
to Feng Xiao, Protobuf
Readme.txt should be markdown format:
s/README.txt/README.md/

And can you help to update the protorpc(Go/C++) link:

Thanks!