Re: Issue 162 in protobuf-dt: Integrate with eclipse color theme plugin

proto...@googlecode.com

Oct 24, 2012, 1:34:42 PM10/24/12
to proto...@googlegroups.com
Updates:

Comment #2 on issue 162 by alr...@google.com: Integrate with eclipse color
theme plugin
http://code.google.com/p/protobuf-dt/issues/detail?id=162

Where can I find the "Eclipse Theme Plug-in". I know I can Google it, but I
want to make sure I'm using the same as yours.

proto...@googlecode.com

Oct 27, 2014, 1:08:44 PM10/27/14
to proto...@googlegroups.com

Comment #3 on issue 162 by bowman.d...@gmail.com: Integrate with eclipse
color theme plugin
https://code.google.com/p/protobuf-dt/issues/detail?id=162

+1 this issue. The colorizer plugin in Eclipse is great and the protobuf
plugin is great. But, they conflict with each other and make using the
protobuf plugin almost impossible. I got the Eclipse color plugin from:
http://eclipsecolorthemes.org/.

issue notifications to this address.