Issue 241 in protobuf-dt: linked .proto files not compiled (again)

proto...@googlecode.com

Oct 1, 2013, 7:50:02 AM10/1/13
to proto...@googlegroups.com
Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 241 by Paul.Kno...@gmail.com: linked .proto files not compiled
(again)
http://code.google.com/p/protobuf-dt/issues/detail?id=241

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. create a linked .proto file
2. File New/FIle/Advanced/Link to file in file system
3. open linked .proto file
4. change and save

I would expect the .proto file to be compiled

protobuf-dt 1.4.3.201307151341
xtext 2.4.2.v201306120542
linux (centos 5 and fedora 19)

This looks the same as issue 191, but there are no errors, and no
stacktrace. When the file changes, nothing happens at all.

If I move the proto file from the linked folder to the sorce folder,
everything springs into life.

issue notifications to this address.

proto...@googlecode.com

Dec 3, 2013, 10:12:38 AM12/3/13
to proto...@googlegroups.com

Comment #1 on issue 241 by Rob.Truj...@gmail.com: linked .proto files not
compiled (again)
http://code.google.com/p/protobuf-dt/issues/detail?id=241

This is huge issue for me right now. The steps to reproduce are valid as I
have the exact same issue.